Compatible with Windows
XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
Both 32- and 64-bit.
Plotting and Printing
PLT to PDF
PLT to DXF
ViewCompanion can view, print and convert your all your PLT plotter files. The different plotter formats like HPGL, HPGL-2, HP-RTL and Calcomp are fully supported.
With ViewCompanion you can:
- Open plotter files and other formats.
- Convert to Adobe PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, CALS, DWF, DXF and other formats.
- Print to all printer and plotter devices supported by the Windows operating system.
- Do precise measurements on the drawing.
- Compare two files.
- Use the command line interface for conversion and printing.
- Do batch print and conversion.
- With the Pro/Premium edition you can add markup elements like text, stamps, symbols, images, polygons, barcodes and more.
- and much more...
ViewCompanion is available as three different editions: Standard, Pro and Premium.
The Pro and Premium editions add markup and support for more file formats.
Please read the different product descriptions for more information:
Read more about ViewCompanion Standard
Read more about ViewCompanion Pro
Read more about ViewCompanion Premium
A ViewCompanion family comparison chart is available here:
ViewCompanion Family Comparison Chart
A fully functional evaluation copy can be downloaded from our web site. The downloaded product will run in evaluation mode for a period of 30 days. After this period you're required to purchase a license, if you want to continue to use the product.
Click here to download a 30-days trial now