ViewCompanion can view, print and convert your all your PLT plotter files.
With ViewCompanion you can:
Different plotter formats like HPGL, HPGL-2, HP-RTL and Calcomp are fully supported.
- Open PLT plotter files.
- Open other file formats including Adobe PDF, Autodesk DWF, CGM and more.
- Convert your files to Adobe PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, CALS, Autodesk DWF, DXF and other formats.
- Print to all printer and plotter devices supported by the Windows operating system.
- Do precise measurements on the drawing.
- Compare two files.
- Use the command line interface for conversion and printing.
- Do batch print and conversion.
- With the Pro/Premium edition you can add markup elements like text, stamps, symbols, images, polygons, barcodes and others.
- and much more...
ViewCompanion is available as three different editions: Standard, Pro and Premium.
The Pro and Premium editions add markup and support for additional file formats.
Please read the different product descriptions for more information:
Read more about ViewCompanion Standard
Read more about ViewCompanion Pro
Read more about ViewCompanion Premium
ViewCompanion Family Comparison Chart
Try ViewCompanion Now
A fully functional evaluation copy can be downloaded from our web site.
The downloaded product will run in evaluation mode for a period of 30 days.
You're required to purchase a license, if you want to continue to use the product beyond the 30-days trial period.
Click here to download a 30-days trial now
Do you need to add conversion of PLT files to your own application, or WEB server?
scConverter can convert PLT, CGM, DWF, TIFF, Gerber and other formats, to many different output
formats; including PDF, DXF, TIFF, PNG, JPG and DWF.
A complete list of both input and output formats can be found on the product homepage:
scConverter Conversion DLL / SDK
Plotting and Printing
PLT to PDF
PLT to DXF
Compatible with Windows
XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
Both 32- and 64-bit.