ViewCompanion Version 12
This is a major update that provides both new features and fixes many reported issues.
Below you will find a list of the most important changes in this update:
- New flat styled GUI with additional application themes, including Microsoft ® Office White, Colorful and Black.
You can find pictures of all the available themes here.
- You can now save reports in Excel Workbook format (XLSX) from markup list, measurement summary and measurement result dialogs.
- Added JBIG and JPEG2000 to the list of supported PDF compression methods.
- Added Close All Except This option to the tab context menu.
- Now always use version 1.6 for converted PDF files.
- Added support for UTF8 and UTF16 Unicode text files.
ViewCompanion with black theme active and
new shape elements added to the drawing.
- Added a new separate multi line arrow tool. Two-point arrow type is no longer an option, but a separate tool.
- Element type name can now be turned off in markup list.
- Added lock all markup elements option (Markup tools->drop down).
- Added editing for counter elements. You can now move or delete an existing counter node.
- Added insert node for counter elements.
- Vector layer states are now stored in the markup file, if save currently displayed portion is enabled.
- Added new options to Markup XML Barcode definition: imagerotation, barcodeincludetext and barcodelabel.
- Added additional counter types: checkmark, outlined circle and cross.
- Added area height, negative measurement, ID and include volume text options to measurement area element.
- Added a new predefined shape element type. Currently two predefined shapes are available: Accepted and Rejected.
- Toggle visibility of PDF annotations.
- Display PDF certificate information.
- And more!
For ViewCompanion Premium there are additional changes:
- Added PDF Optimize tool.
- Added deskew by selecting a two-point line in the image file.
- Added support for viewing and converting Intergraph Raster files (CIT, COT, RGB and TG4).
A complete list of changes for all editions can be found here: